Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc. The product is replaceable but not returnable.
Perfect soil substitute for potted and container plants indoors and outdoo Blended to improve the yield and immune system of plants with natural minerals and organic nutrients. Clean of weed and disease. Lightweight and ease of versatility. Ingredients of top quality with no harmful chemicals. Perlite contributes to soil aeration, hydration, and drainage development. Early and stronger germination of seeds. Saves Water Frequency.
- Sphagnum peat moss, horticulture perlite, and vermiculite blended with microbial culture and organic nutrients.
- Complete soilless growing medium.
- Sphagnum peat blended with natural minerals and organic nutrients
- Perlite helps in improving the aeration and drainage property of the medium
- Enhances growth and development of plants
- Corrects the nutrients deficiency of both major and minor nutrients & enhances plant vigor.
- No phytotoxicity & Non-residual effect
- Encourages early and better seed germination
Directions For Use
1. POTTING MIX
a. Pot plant straight into Soilrite Plus & wet surface
b. Mix Soilrite Plus with available soil in the following proportions: Place the plant, and water to wet the mix
Red Soil: 1 part / Soilrite Plus: 2 parts
Clay Soil: 2 parts / Soilrite Plus: 1 part
Sandy Soil: 1 part / Soilrite Plus: 1 part
2. SEED GERMINATION
Fill a seed tray with Soilrite Plus to a depth of 5 cms (2 ) and sow the seeds. Use screen material to cover seeds when required. Place the tray in a polythene bag or cover with glass. Remove covering when seeds have germinated
Prepare a mix of 50% of soil and 50% Soilrite Plus. The advantage of using this mix is its lightweight, which helps in easy moving and relocating the containe
Soilrite Plus can be spread by mixing with soil @ 75:25 ratio to lay a lawn. If required feed fertilizer after 25 days
Dig planting pocket 6* larger than the plant roots. Place the plant and fill the area with Soilrite Plus around roots and water thoroughly.
Perlite is not the source of nutrients. It is an inorganic product that can hold on to moisture and nutrients in the soil.