(MRP Inclusive of all taxes)
- Shipping ₹ 79 for entire order
- Dispatch in 7 days
- Country of origin: India
Free Shipping, use code FREESHIP
On all orders above ₹ 499
Earn 200% ncash
On all orders placed today
* check details on cart page
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc. The product is replaceable but not returnable.
Pumice stones are excellent soil conditione Their unique structure enhance the air porosity in soil allowing roots to breath healthy.
Pumice stones are kind of volcanic rock which is very light in weight as well as porous. Using them in soil mix increase the over all porosity of the soil. It also helps to hold good amount of moisture without letting soil soggy.
Pumice stones are also used for mulching purpose as well as to grow bonsai plants exclusively. It proves to be very effective component of Soil mix for cactus and succulent plants.
- Keep away from the reach of children below 3 years
- Consult physician if ingested
- Loosen density of clay soilsExcellent to increase air porosityBest for mulchingCan be used exclusively for growing cactus and bonsai plants
How to use?
- Loosen the soil in existing pots and add pumice stones to it
- Add 1/4 amount of pumice stones in potting media of cactus and succulents
- Cactus plants can be exclusively grown in pumice stones