Jack Fruit Red/Red panasa (Grafted)- Fruit Plants
USE CODE - NEWYEAR23
5% off , On Minimum purchase of ₹999
Get it between -
Get it between -
The specialty of Red Jackfruit
Jack fruit is a handsome tropical tree, with evergreen, alternate, glossy and leathery leaves. The largest tree-borne fruit in the world, jackfruit (Artocarpus heterophyllus) is grown on a species of tree in the mulberry family. There are two varieties of jack fruits: one that is small, fibrous, soft, and mushy, and the carpels are sweet, with a texture like that of a raw oyster. The other variety is crisp and crunchy, but not very sweet. Apart from these some other varieties like grafted variety, one more variety which is the raw variety used in culinary purposes. All parts of the plant have medicinal properties.
1. Jackfruit is very easy to take care of as that of normal Jakfruit.
2. Just we have to make ensure that plant should be planted in full sunlight areas(minimum 6hrs of sunlight)
3. It is not recommended to grow in a pot, because the plant has a strong root system, which needs much space to grow.
4. Jackfruit loves to grow in tropical & subtropical climates, where there is hot summer & cool winter.
5. You can plant it in well fertile soil with organic matter as mulching for initial 2 years.
6. The Plant will take 3.5-4 years of time to start productive fruiting.
7. If your plants have earlier flower before 4 years, remove it, so that plant can well develop physically.
INSIDE THE BOX
|1.||Red Jackfruit Plant||1-2 Feet Height|
|2.||Growing Pot (Black color)||6 Inch|
**above specifications are for indicative purpose only, actual dimensions may slightly vary.
INITIAL CARE FOR 10-15 DAYS JUST AFTER RECEIVING YOUR PLANT