(MRP Inclusive of all taxes)
- Shipping ₹ 79 for entire order
- Dispatch in 7 days
- Country of origin: India
Free Shipping, use code FREESHIP
On all orders above ₹ 499
Earn 200% ncash
On all orders placed today
* check details on cart page
Images are for reference purposes only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc. The product is replaceable but not returnable.
Bone meal is a organic source of nutrients for gardening. This rich source of phosphorous and calcium is best for fruit and flower development on your plant.
Bone meal as name suggest is made from ground up animal bones. Bone meal is generally used by gardenenrs to increase phosphorous content in the soil. This ia also the good source of calcium.Bone meal also aids in balancing phosphorous content in nitrogen rich organic manure.
- Use gloves / mask if you are allergic to fertilizers
- This pack is sufficient for 1 plant potted in a pot having 5-6 inch diameter for approx 2 years
- Eco friendly No chemicalsEasy applicationBetter fruit and flower quality
How to use?
- Apply bone meal in plants during their active growth season or in spring seasonPlants planted in garden in ground spread 4-5 Kg bone meal per 100 Sq feet area In potted Plants apply bone meal once in 2-3 months in circular manner around plant but away from main stem and apply water1-2 tablespoons for small plants 2-4 tablespoons for medium plants5-6 tablespoons for bigger plants in pots
- You can use bone meal along with any nitrogen rich organic manure
- You can add it in soil mix before planting new plants in pots also
- You can use it in existing plants in pot directly
Special NotesKeep it away from the reach of the children.Store in cool and dry place.Consult physician immediately if ingested.